Using a VPN like NordVPN can help you unban your Tinder account and regain access to the platform. This way, you can continue to enjoy the experience of meeting and connecting with new people without interruption.
Back to the topic…
Have you been banned from Tinder and looking for a solution? Don’t panic… you can still unban your Tinder account ✌️✌️
As users are increasing, the number of unban accounts on Tinder is growing. On the other hand, it is a good thing that there is no chance to add any spam accounts or any other bot accounts.
Anyway, getting banned from Tinder can be more frustrating or stressful but no worries, still you have the option to get unbanned from Tinder without any risk.
Before moving forward you have to know the reasons for the Tinder account being banned. So let’s have a look 💪💪:
How Did You Get Banned from Tinder?
There are numerous reasons for getting banned from Tinder but some of the reasons are:
- Hate speech, racist speech, and offensive language.
- Spam – an attempt to drive traffic to another site.
- Threats of bodily harm.
- Fake Accounts – Don’t pretend you’re not, they can spot fake profiles.
- Use inappropriate language.
- Reported by other users – keep in mind that you may be doing something that may upset other people.
- Use Tinder for promotional purposes.
- Inappropriate photos, dead animals, sexual objects, etc.
You have to be careful with these factors so that you cant get banned easily.
How to Get Unbanned from Tinder in 3 Steps in 2023?💪
Follow these 3 simple step-to-step guides and enjoy Tinder:
- Sign up for a trustable VPN (Highly recommended NordVPN (3 months FREE)
- Connect to the Server location where Tinder is not banned.
- Open Tinder and start swiping
Why Do You Need a VPN to Get Unbanned from Tinder?
Tinder uses GPS to track your location and connects you with other users in the area. On the Tinder app, you cannot manually change your location unless you have a paid membership.
Several networks have disabled Tinder as well. As a result, you might discover that you can’t swipe when you’re at your place of work.
With the help of a VPN, you can appear to be somewhere where the Tinder restrictions do not apply. You can get around geo-blocks and swipe without restriction in places that suit you by changing your IP address.
3 Best VPNs for Get Unbanned from Tinder
You’ll need a trustable and reliable VPN that can change your location because Tinder uses GPS to track your location.
There are just a few VPNs that are compatible with Tinder. We’ll now take you through the best 3 options.
Do you know that NordVPN is one of the best options to get unbanned from Tinder anywhere?
It has more than 5500 global servers in 59 nations so you can access it from anywhere in the world.
NordVPN promises to provide you with a fast connection, the best support, and cutting-edge security.
You can use the VPN on up to 6 devices simultaneously with multi-login, and a wide range of security measures will keep you safe online. This implies that you can simultaneously keep every gadget safe.
There’s no need to sign up with the service immediately because NordVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Top Notch Security
- Fast speed
- More than 5500 servers
2. Surfshark VPN
If you are searching for an affordable option for bypassing geo-restrictions on Tinder then Surfshark completes your requirement.
It has over 3200 servers in over 95 countries, and it comes with absolutely no connection limits.
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee in addition to a 7-day free trial offered by Surfshark. A wide range of security features, such as a no-logs policy, powerful encryption, and a kill switch, will be advantageous to users. Additionally, Surfshark guarantees quick connection times and the ability to unblock the majority of popular platforms.
Pros and Cons of Surfshark:
- Safe Connection
- Available Multi-hop connection
- Good speed
- Affordable Price
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Extra security features
- Not Split tunneling available on iOS
3. Atlas VPN
Last but not least, Atlas VPN offers more than 2000 servers spread across more than 50 nations. It boasts an assortment of security protections and supports an unlimited number of concurrent connections. Your data is always secure because there is no internal storage and 256-bit encryption.
Other advantages of using Atlas include outstanding 24/7 customer service and quick streaming speeds. If you choose a yearly plan, you may also give the software a test run without committing, owing to the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited connections
- Best customer support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
How to Change your Tinder Location on Phone? 📳
To track your exact location, Tinder uses GPS. Therefore, if you want to see users in other countries, you will need to change the GPS location. Follow the steps below to change your Android or iPhone location:
- Install a reliable VPN. (NordVPN is the best one)
- Go to Settings > Advanced and enable GPS location.
- From here, Enable developer options, and Enable mock locations.
- Go to Locations and choose a location.
- Sign in to your Tinder account – this should automatically connect to your new VPN location.
- Now swipe to your new location!!
Is Your Tinder Account not Working with VPN?
Tinder has struggled to beat GPS spoofing tools. If you’ve set up a VPN and still can’t get Tinder to work, don’t panic! There are multiple options for this, including:
- The GPS location on your device does not match your IP address
- Cookies on your device reveal your real location
- The VPN you’re using can’t bypass Tinder restrictions
- Your real IP address leaked
When encountering any of the above problems, you can try the following solutions:
- Change your VPN provider. We recommend NordVPN
- Contact your VPN’s support team
- Enable leak protection settings on your VPN
- Clear cache and data on Tinder
It is true that every social media has its own rules, policy, and guidelines. Similarly, Tinder also has its own rules and regulation, even though it is a dating app.
Tinder is always looking for ways to defeat GPS spoofing software. As a result, you’ll require a trustworthy VPN provider who supports the app. A good VPN will be able to encrypt all of the data traffic to and from your device, hiding your genuine location. A VPN can let you appear to be somewhere else while simultaneously keeping your internet activities private and safeguarding you from hackers.
Have you used a VPN to get unbanned from Tinder? If yes, then please leave a comment here about your experience with VPN. We would love to hear from you!!!
FAQs : How to Get Unbanned from Tinder
There are several reasons to block your Tinder account. Have a look at some of them:
- Your country blocks Facebook (this account is linked to Tinder)
- Your network blocks Tinder for security reasons
- Your country blocks Tinder
- Your specific network (think campus or workplace) blocks Tinder
We rarely recommend the use of free VPN because most of the free services have slow speeds, are not capable of bypassing geo-restrictions, etc.
There is one way to change your location for free. It is by using a free GPS spoofing app. You can change it by following the steps:
Change Tinder Location on Your Android Device:
- Go to the Google Play store and install a GPS spoofing app
- Open the app and then open the settings
- Select your fake GPS location on the map
- Now Clear Tinder Cache and Data in your app settings
- Open Tinder and adjust the distance perimeters to match the new location
- Swipe away!
Change Tinder Location on Your iPhone Device:
- Go to the App Store and download a GPS spoofing app
- Open the app settings and select Fake GPS
- Pick your fake GPS location
- Clear your Tinder Cache and Data
- Open your Tinder app and alter the distance preferences
- Get swiping!
Warning: Your device and data are at risk while running free software. To stay safe online, we advise using a trustworthy VPN (like NordVPN) along with a cost-free GPS spoofing tool.