We all are aware of an entertaining game named Pokemon Go, but what if you are not able to play that game because of some restrictions?
Well, you have to bypass those restrictions. By spoofing or bypassing, you can change your location immediately and be anonymous to the world. But, it becomes really crucial to do it in a secure way, or else, you can be kicked out of the game.
So, how to spoof Pokemon go safely? Don’t worry! This write-up has covered everything.
What is the Best Way to Spoof Pokemon Go and How to Do it?
So, the question that arises here is, when there are so many answers on how to spoof the Pokemon Go game, which one should we choose?
If you take our opinion then we will recommend you to always go with a reliable VPN service for gaming. A VPN can easily encrypt your internet traffic and provide false details about your location.
There are a few steps you need to follow to spoof Pokemon Go using a VPN, and they are:
- Choose a trustworthy VPN service provider and enroll with a membership plan. We recommend NordVPN.
- Download and install that VPN on your device.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server where Pokemon Go is not banned.
- Launch Pokemon Go and start playing.
How to Spoof Pokemon Go on Android with a VPN?
Well, it is an easy task to spoof Pokemon Go by using a VPN service, and here are the steps we mentioned below:
- Choose a VPN service provider, we will recommend you go with NordVPN.
- Visit Google Play Store and download a GPS spoofing app.
- Now go to the ‘About Phone’ section.
- Click seven times on the ‘Build Number’ option to activate the developer mode.
- Now go back to the settings and enter the ‘Developer Options’ section.
- Tap on ‘Allow mock locations’.
- Root your Android device.
- Download the ‘Mock Locations’ on your mobile and turn it on.
- Log in to the VPN app and connect to a server where you want to play Pokemon Go.
- Turn on the spoofing app too and set the location the same as VPN.
- Now you are all set to play and enjoy the game.
How to Spoof Pokemon Go on iOS or iPad with a VPN?
Are you searching for ‘how to spoof Pokemon go’ on iOS or iPad? Follow these steps:
- Go with a reliable VPN provider, you can choose NordVPN for a better service.
- Download and install the VPN app on your iOS or iPad device.
- Jailbreak the iPhone or iPad to change your location.
- Visit Cydia, a third-party app store, and it can only be accessible with jailbroken devices.
- Find out the tsProtector app and download it to mask your device’s jailbreaking status.
- Now you have to install one location-spoofing app.
- You have to confirm that the protector and the spoofing app are running simultaneously.
- Choose a location in that spoofing app.
- Open your VPN and choose the same location as your spoofing app.
- Now enjoy Pokemon GO.
Why VPN is the Best Way to Spoof Pokemon Go?
Despite having different methods available to spoof Pokemon Go, why VPN is the most superior choice to do so?
Well, there are three prominent reasons mentioned below:
- VPNs are Secure: Among other options, VPNs are more secure which means your data will be protected at the time when you are spoofing your location.
- VPNs are Trustworthy: When you are using the VPN, you will not have to worry about your connection dropping, and you can enjoy playing the game Pokemon Go.
- VPNs are Easy to Use: VPNs come with an easy interface so that you can just connect to a server where the game is playable and you are all set to play the game.
What are the Best VPNs to Spoof Pokemon Go?
There are plenty of VPN service providers available in the market today but based on your requirements which one would be the best VPN is a difficult question to answer.
However, we have sorted out a few of the best VPN service providers that can spoof Pokemon Go easily.
Let’s check it out:
NordVPN is one of the best VPNs to spoof Pokemon Go as it helps you to easily change your IP address which ultimately gives false information about your location.
It also has a vast server network spread across more than 60 nations, this implies that you will always be able to connect to a server of any nation you desire.
Plus, NordVPN includes robust security features that will safeguard your privacy including a kill switch, 256-bit encryption, and DNS leak protection.
So, all in all, NordVPN is a fantastic choice if you are looking for a VPN to spoof your location in Pokemon GO.
- Huge server networks
- SOCKS5 proxy
- No logging and lagging policy
- 24/7 customer support
- Reliable kill switch
- Split tunneling
- It doesn’t come with a free version
- Sometimes speed problems may occur
There is no better VPN to unlock Pokemon GO than SurfShark. It allows you to change your location easily because of its large server networks in over 100 nations.
Surfshark also offers advanced security and encryption technology to protect your privacy while you play Pokemon GO. With its lightning-fast speed, Surf Shark allows you to play any game or stream videos without any latency or buffering issues.
Moreover, you can capture the Pokemon without putting too much pressure on your pocket, as it comes with a minimal price. So, if you sum it up, SurfShark is the finest VPN if you are seeking one. It is quick, safe, and reasonably priced.
- GPS spoofing feature
- Excellent speed
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- A kill-switch
- Strict no-log policy
- Occasionally connection drops
- Limited advanced features
CyberGhost comes with a huge server network of 9000 servers spread over 91 different nations. It allows you to locate a server easily in the location you wish to connect.
With the help of CyberGhost, your IP address will be changed immediately and your actual location will be spoofed, which will be extremely helpful in hiding your position in the Pokemon GO game.
Likewise, other VPNs CyberGhost also comes up with many premium features like DNS leak protection, reliable kill-switch, and military-grade encryption.
Moreover, this VPN can be used on different platforms easily, as it provides applications for Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux. So, if you need a VPN with a vast server network, this can be your superior choice.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface
- Easily unblocks many geo-restricted services
- Super fast connection speed
- Top-notch security features
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- It lacks many advanced features
- Doesn’t work in China
4. Atlas VPN
Pokémon Go fans who want global access, AtlasVPN is the dependable and affordable option for them. Through its steady performance, user-friendly interface, and reasonable cost, it provides a seamless and trouble-free experience.
Although AtlasVPN’s server network may not be as extensive as that of some other VPN service providers, it nevertheless offers reliable performance and guarantees lag-free gaming with strong connections.
Additionally, AtlasVPN allows users to access the VPN on a variety of operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. While playing Pokémon Go, your connection is secure because of strong AES-256 encryption and support for the IKEv2 protocol. Check our Atlas VPN review to learn more.
- It has a new SafeSwap feature
- Unlimited connections
- WireGuard protocol, which help gamers for a lag-free gaming experience
- Strong security features
- Doesn’t work on Linux or routers
- Less number of servers in comparison to other VPNs
Private Internet Access (PIA) is a top pick when it comes to safe VPN alternatives for Pokémon Go. PIA provides a safe and dependable service with its wide server network and range of VPN protocols.
Moreover, an ad-blocking tool is offered to get rid of pop-ups and improve the game experience. Players of Pokémon Go have access to servers in 84 nations, allowing them to go to a variety of places in search of legendary Pokémon.
PIA’s products and services have a premium vibe. The VPN maintains a strong no-logs policy,, and the setup process is quick and easy. The 30-day money-back guarantee provided by PIA enables customers to test the service risk-free.
- Excellent Openvpn encryption
- 10 simultaneous connections at one go
- Strict no-logs policy
- Ad-blocker and tracker
- Complicated UI
- It is a US based VPN
Pokemon GO has spread internationally and captured gamers’ attention. As we got to know from the ‘how to spoof Pokemon go’ content, a VPN spoofing enables players to bypass local restrictions and access a completely new world of virtual exploration.
So, don’t let any restrictions stop you. Take advantage of the opportunities provided by a VPN and GPS spoofing to fully utilize Pokemon GO wherever you are in the real world.
1. Is there still a way to spoof Pokemon Go?
Yes, there are plenty of ways to spoof Pokemon Go, but the most safe and sound way to do it is, using a VPN. A VPN not only spoofs about your location but also provides you high-security so that you remain anonymous.
2. Can I spoof Pokemon Go legally?
Well, it depends on what kind of methods you are using to spoof it. There are many ways available to spoof this game, but only a few among them are legal. So, you have to choose wisely before selecting a method to spoof it.
3. Which VPN should I use for spoofing Pokemon Go?
We will recommend you go with either NordVPN or SurfShark, as they provide a lot of advanced features that other VPNs don’t have.